Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Global
 Farm Here!
 Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kelris.
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  09:52:35  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVTl9K0lqc

Go to Top of Page

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4821 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  10:21:51  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have nothing to say to you.

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  11:00:58  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/snicker

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  11:17:46  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Assuming this is the Friday song (I'm not clicking any link from hari to find out for sure). Have you seen the version from Jimmy Fallon's late night show. It was pretty funny

Go to Top of Page

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  11:35:16  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hotel,

No it is not that at all. I have seen that and it is very funny.

Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  12:09:58  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have become stupider for clicking the link.

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

Clest

4821 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  12:33:53  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now I have this stuck in my head - Muppets version of Bohemian Rhapsody.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

If you're never watched to compare to the original you should. It's a clever parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av3e

/KNIT

Go to Top of Page

shetl
Bandit Dork

2974 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  12:52:30  Show Profile Send shetl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
People people people ... This thread is a welcoming thread for the new guildie ... and his name is Kelris !! Please don't sully his thread with songs and parodies and whatnot.This is not a pharm thread ... For he is Kelris ! Long live Kelris !!

Qatrina : I don't have any kids so my breasts are just for aesthetics. :P

Retired
AC1 (Solclaim-first and only server)
SWG (Not too shabby a game in beginning)
Earth and Beyond/Lineage/AC2/CoH = never made it past Beta
LOTRO = Lifetime sub
WoW = Still here :)
Fallen Earth beta .. not so good :(
SWTOR = Gave it 6 months,but lost interest after 3 :(
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  13:02:31  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mahna mahna

Go to Top of Page

Clest

4821 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  13:20:29  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mahna Mahna!

/KNIT

Go to Top of Page

saege
Bandit Worker

452 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  13:47:06  Show Profile Send saege a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/face palm...

why did I click on that link.
Go to Top of Page

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  14:09:25  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pure unadulterated genius (the muppets, not Kelris; who I'm sure is creative in his own way)

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  17:11:31  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DotDodeedodo Mahna Manah

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer
Go to Top of Page

Syrdeth
Bandit Paladin of Green d00m

2943 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  20:05:02  Show Profile Send Syrdeth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a disturbing, but still compelling version of that song. Oh, and it's probably NSFW. Just a wee bit of violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYw8HjN21bk

LOTRO:

Alts: Breywulf, Misae, Kerwen, Zelenka, Calenara, and Ellecthel
WoW: Syrdeth, Zaira, Syriena, Kerwen, Breywulf, Sarab, Janae, Cahira, and Zavrina (bank toon)
Syrdeth Thalin of Horizons (retired)
Tobias Knight, of AC1 and AC2, (retired)
[Guild][Zhenkhal]: although I'll have to tank without my pants
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2011 :  11:29:17  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Syr .... that was ...... AWESOME!
Go to Top of Page

Syrdeth
Bandit Paladin of Green d00m

2943 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2011 :  11:55:59  Show Profile Send Syrdeth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I have no idea how I found it, but it's in my favorites now. :)

LOTRO:

Alts: Breywulf, Misae, Kerwen, Zelenka, Calenara, and Ellecthel
WoW: Syrdeth, Zaira, Syriena, Kerwen, Breywulf, Sarab, Janae, Cahira, and Zavrina (bank toon)
Syrdeth Thalin of Horizons (retired)
Tobias Knight, of AC1 and AC2, (retired)
[Guild][Zhenkhal]: although I'll have to tank without my pants
Go to Top of Page

Qatrina
Bandit Kitten

10648 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2011 :  13:14:22  Show Profile Send Qatrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First I watched Bohemian Rhapsody by Queens. Then by the muppets and LMAO. Then watched the manha manha video which was very macabe but still funny.

LOTRO costars: Qatsmeow level 51 Elf Runekeeper Tinker, Qatastrophy level 56 Human Warden, Qitqat, Purrfyct, Qitty, Stalkeress, Qatrisma, Qitten, Grumpyqat

Syrdeth: If excuses were mooses, this would be Alaska.

Member of Pillow for Poco, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  22:15:02  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It wasnt me!!! !@#$ing spammers resurrecting old threads!!! roflmao
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  00:55:20  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sigh, I don't think so Kel....

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Clest

4821 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  09:52:47  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/snicker

/KNIT

Go to Top of Page

Pach
Bandit Dwagon

18375 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2012 :  18:42:35  Show Profile Send Pach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/pharm :)

--Pach
Pacha, 65 hobbit burglar
Apachalypse, 30-something dorf guardian
... and a whole bunch of other alts with "Pach" in them...
(retired) WoW: Pach, level 80!! Night Elf Rogue (Pockaholic with dragon flying mount)
"Life is good. Flight is better." -- me
Go to Top of Page

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2012 :  11:22:47  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bump

Go to Top of Page

Zaphoid
Bandit Squirt

3668 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  07:14:08  Show Profile Send Zaphoid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yearly pharm!

What if the Hokey Pokey really is what its all about?
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2012 :  15:59:34  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and you could not find any other thread to pharm on but this one ??????????????

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Go to Top of Page

Kromme
Bandit Santa

3525 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  18:12:09  Show Profile Send Kromme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Come to think of it, I don't know if I ever posted on this one !!!!

Just in case, I did now !!!!

...Fairways and Greens ...
Go to Top of Page

Glynia
Confused Bandit

4472 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  21:53:49  Show Profile Send Glynia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow to what's on my active topics!

[url=http://www.guildlaunch.com/features/star_wars_the_old_republic/sigs/][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  17:08:57  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Glyn!!
Go to Top of Page

Shu
Bandit Noble

1124 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  22:12:53  Show Profile Send Shu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will post ........ POST !!!

Entershu

Member of Anarchy Online Bomb Disposal Team

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2014 :  08:15:14  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just found this interesting link, thought i would share with everyone:

http://www.banditsreborn.com/Banditsreborn/boards/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9854&whichpage=1
Go to Top of Page

Venus
Bandit Noble

3138 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2014 :  08:21:28  Show Profile  Click to see Venus's MSN Messenger address Send Venus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/facepalm
lol
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  05:08:33  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, how times have changed since then.

And you had to bump this old thread again :) ??????

I think it shall never die.

Go to Top of Page

Stormy
Bandit Noble

3825 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  09:43:27  Show Profile Send Stormy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why would it die? ;)

Nyteskye - Death Knight
Kaitrin - Priest
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is not like a box of chocolates...

It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your tail tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Glynia
Confused Bandit

4472 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2014 :  11:56:00  Show Profile Send Glynia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never die Amy! I guess I have to bump in every 18 months or so :D

[url=http://www.guildlaunch.com/features/star_wars_the_old_republic/sigs/][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  22:11:34  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you no take candle!
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2014 :  23:46:38  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
we are all going to be old and grey and this post will still be going !!! It will probably still be going after I die : )

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2016 :  16:10:22  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like I still have to bump this one though! BOOYA!
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3539 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2018 :  07:21:44  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BAM! you know this thread wasn't going away! How many pharms could a pharmer pharm if a pharmer was pharming pharms?
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Bandit Mouse

1015 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2018 :  12:48:05  Show Profile Send Mouse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I pharmer might have trouble pharming if a certain cheese tax isn't pad.
Go to Top of Page

Darke Knyte
Time Bandit

3002 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2018 :  21:26:53  Show Profile Send Darke Knyte a Private Message  Reply with Quote

------------------------
Two fat fingers in the Dow and one in the NASDAQ = shocker to the economy
------------------------
FYI I'm only wearing boxers and if I have to chase you, things you never wanted to see are bound to escape.
------------------------
7-19-04 The journey begins.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch