Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AC1: General Board
 Where is everyone playing and hunting these days?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Axial
Bandit Soldier

616 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  09:20:16  Show Profile  Send Axial an AOL message Send Axial a Private Message
Just for the heck of it, I renewed my AC1 subscription last night and logged back in. After getting killed a few times in the Dires, I proceeded to try to find people and quickly got bored of the entire thing.

Where is everyone these days? SC just seemed so dead in general. Everyone playing on a different server or something?

- - - - - - -
B1u3 \/\/34531
Axial: L100 AC1 UA'er
I'm not playing WoW, so please quit tempting me...

Dancin Eyes
Bandit Duchess

672 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  09:26:30  Show Profile Send Dancin Eyes a Private Message
I play as Dancinbow on SC :)

( . ) ( . )

AC1 (still!): Dancinbow - Level 205
Go to Top of Page

Axial
Bandit Soldier

616 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  09:37:32  Show Profile  Send Axial an AOL message Send Axial a Private Message
I'll add you to my friends list Dancin. :)

I'm really looking for new places to hunt. Since I've been out of AC1 for so long, what's a good place to hunt for a L95 UA to make some decent XP?

- - - - - - -
B1u3 \/\/34531
Go to Top of Page

Zaphoid
Bandit Squirt

3668 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  09:56:44  Show Profile Send Zaphoid a Private Message
Othoi Hives are where its at. There is one in Baishi near the allegiance hall. Easy to get into a fellow and the xp and loot just roll right on in.

What if the Hokey Pokey really is what its all about?
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:07:57  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message
Poco is playing PocoLoco' and you can find him on most evenings...I think hes almost 70ish...

hmm might try /a and give chat a tell, see if anyone is on.

Faile is usually on some each evening along with Kromme..and Sakk

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Poque
Bandit Philosopher

2958 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:46:53  Show Profile Send Poque a Private Message
I usually play Poque, started playing Boque just for kicks. Poque, usually Valley of Death, Boque currently bsd :p

Poque.

Poque - 80 Warlock
Borderless - 80 Discipline Priest
Chalcian - 61 Unholy Death Knight
--
[Guild][Kamerlyn]: I need to fish, to make money, I need to get rep, and I need badges, too busy for a game right now.
Go to Top of Page

Axial
Bandit Soldier

616 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:00:24  Show Profile  Send Axial an AOL message Send Axial a Private Message
Is the Hive nearest Baishi for levels 80+? I've looked on Maggie's for some of the coordinates, but wasn't sure which one you were referring to?

Also, how would a L95 with buffed UA skill around 431 do in the hives? I'm not familar with any of new content and enemies.

- - - - - - -
B1u3 \/\/34531
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:31:49  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message
You would die just like normal Axial

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

MagusOfAtlan
Bandit Noble

4519 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  13:35:56  Show Profile Send MagusOfAtlan a Private Message
I play my new swordie - Torg Rockjaw. Otherwise I'm on sometimes as Celestia Starfall or Magus of Atlan.

-------------------------
Celestia, Zugbug - Whisperwind
Celz (70 hunter), Cyllan (70 tankadin), Kulzor (70 resto druid) - Windrunner
The Hordites (run with Celz): Kulzora (70 boomkin), Cyllz (70 fire mage), Zugbug (#2) (70 elem. shaman)
Posted by Mouse: The Mouse Hegemony is on the side of evil. Long live Amy the Cruel!
Posted by Amy: hehe I have the Mouse on my side, more cheese for him !!!!
Go to Top of Page

Dancin Eyes
Bandit Duchess

672 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  13:41:22  Show Profile Send Dancin Eyes a Private Message
OOOOoh Axial, I've been dying (literally) to go to that hive. I'm level 85 and haven't even been there yet.
Give me a holler and I'll tag along with you. You can be the meat shield, kthxbye :)

( . ) ( . )

AC1 (still!): Dancinbow - Level 205
Go to Top of Page

Jala
Bandit Nymph

63 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  22:00:30  Show Profile Send Jala a Private Message
guys I play as jala always wiling to help or die tyring ok mostly die trying give me a yell anytime. Got tired of bugs I hunt around vod drop not good enough to hunt in vod with out a mage to give me some imp lub old school axers suck at magic

Jala
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch