Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AO: General Board
 I'm baaack
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Paratius
Bandit Harvester

13 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  06:14:42  Show Profile Send Paratius a Private Message
I reopened my AO account. In case you forgot me, I play a lvl 117 Fixer named Paratius and level 32 MP named Virindi.

I've been looking for Bandits Reborn in the game, but no one seems to play anymore. Perhaps on the weekend?

Also, if anyone has any Fixer gear they want to pass my way, that would be cool.

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  06:16:32  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
Hi Para.. I think you're out of luck, there is noone left from the Bandits in the game
Majority moved to Horizons

WOW: Faile, lvl 4x Paladin [retired]
HZ: Faile Bashere, lvl 18 [retired]
AO: Failebashere, lvl 28 [retired]
AC2: Faile, lvl 49 [retired]
AC1: Faile Bashere, lvl 126+ [retired]

Build man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  13:28:41  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message
Hiya Para!!

Yep Faile is right, we have all moved to Horizons...come join us there!!

Amy

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Rastan
Bandit Nymph

70 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  15:23:01  Show Profile Send Rastan a Private Message
Hey there. I play AO but I play on RK2. I have characters there. I am a Bandit from AC2 and Horizons, but currently dont play either of those. If you are looking to play with someone on RK2 give a tell to Paschendale. I will help you out if I can. I play mostly weekends since I work alot during the week.

Go to Top of Page

Darke Knyte
Time Bandit

3000 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  15:32:09  Show Profile Send Darke Knyte a Private Message
And some of us aren't playing anything as we are waiting for City of Heroes to start up next week [:)]

------------------------
Two fat fingers in the Dow and one in the NASDAQ = shocker to the economy
------------------------
FYI I'm only wearing boxers and if I have to chase you, things you never wanted to see are bound to escape.
------------------------
7-19-04 The journey begins.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch