Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Lord of the Rings Online
 LOTRO - General boards
 Assistance please
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2016 :  08:22:58  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So we both logged in today, luckily Poco remembered all his log in info, I on the other hand did not. But got it figured out, and once we got my character in, it looks like with one of the update it moved all my spell boxes around etc. There used to be a way to move those boxes, I thought it was cntrl / but that did not work. Does anyone remember what it is, so I can try to clean up this mess. Thanks !!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Rhaiannon
Bandit Soldier

877 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2016 :  07:05:20  Show Profile Send Rhaiannon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It should be ctrl + '\'
You can go into your keybindings and look for "ui" if that doesn't work

Edited by - Rhaiannon on 02/12/2016 07:05:38
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2016 :  03:40:58  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Rhai, I will try that next time I pop in : )

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch