Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Star Wars the Old Republic
 Star Wars - General Boards
 Anyone still playing?
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Theodread
Bandit Harvester

3 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  19:56:17  Show Profile Send Theodread a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, Theodric late of Crimson Knights and current member (technically) of Phoenix Tear. Aleara and I have come back to SWTOR and are wondering if any old friends from Bandits are still playing. If so, Which condensed server did you end up on and which side? Hope to see some of you in game.

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4820 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2012 :  21:21:06  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Theo. As of late Ease and I are the only ones to play that have toons in the guild. At least as far as we've seen. We're on Shadowlands now.

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Trekman
Bandit Noble

2193 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  10:26:27  Show Profile Send Trekman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am logging in from time to time too....I am still interested in "completing" the story arc of my two big toons (at least)

But too many games and not enough time

... and all those "Trek..." toons in all those other games

[Kinship] Jilian: oh cool, was it burned down?

Edited by - Trekman on 12/20/2012 10:30:21
Go to Top of Page

Theodread
Bandit Harvester

3 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2012 :  16:32:23  Show Profile Send Theodread a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As of my post Aleara has bought MoP and is lost in Pandaland. Not sure what my future holds....miss my WoW friends...but I like SWTOR too. I have Republic toons on Shadowlands, all my Imps are on Jedi Council. Theoessa and Vlada'mir are my mains on Shadowlands. Let me know who to look for so I can say Hi.
Go to Top of Page

Trekman
Bandit Noble

2193 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2012 :  19:46:43  Show Profile Send Trekman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trekia and Trekman are my highest toons that I will play most likely.

Go to Top of Page

Trekman
Bandit Noble

2193 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2014 :  13:33:07  Show Profile Send Trekman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bump !!!!

Since I only have 5 or 6 MMOs to play, I came back to SWTOR at least until reaching the new level cap (well - new for *me* anyways) and checking out the next expansion this fall with *gasp* housing

Edited by - Trekman on 06/01/2014 13:34:11
Go to Top of Page

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4820 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  19:41:16  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ease and I are still on, though mostly on the Imperial side at the moment. I believe our subscriptions are up come July and we plan on letting them lapse. We've seen most everything you can see with two people. =)

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Mac
Bandit Worker

266 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2014 :  06:32:18  Show Profile Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just started playing again. I've recycled all the MMOs and this is the only one that I have been enjoying lately. I have never gotten past level 20 when I did play. so I guess it's still new to me.

This month, they added housing for personal and guild. which is something I think Bandits have always enjoyed.

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2792 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2014 :  07:54:20  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I played a little bit in June/July. Was trying to pretend its KOTOR 3 cause I was in the mood for a Bioware RPG. Dragon Age 3 can't get here soon enough =]

Go to Top of Page

Mac
Bandit Worker

266 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2014 :  08:55:49  Show Profile Send Mac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dragon Age 3...I played the first one but never finished that either. I seem to have a history of never finishing anything.

I checked it out...looks good though!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch