Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Star Wars the Old Republic
 Star Wars-Quests and Events
 Some runs on the weekend?
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Darklynx
Bandit Agent

2776 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  10:39:39  Show Profile Send Darklynx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Being from the UK I have never done an Op and the FP's i've total 3 or 4

The timing is always hard for me because when you are ready to run them, im ready for sleep however would you be interested in running some on the weekend in the morning?

I usually have up until 1:30pm on saturday and 11:30am on sunday before I have to go pick up Jessie at work.

Would anyone be interested?

(GW2)(Swtor)(Rift)(WoW)(Horizons)(CoH)(AO)(AC2)(AC1)(M59)

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  12:15:32  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can probably arrange to be on early.

come on guys! only need 2 more!

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  16:50:41  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
your time DL or server time?

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  17:59:02  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I basically nocturnal at this point if you want to group up DL.

Go to Top of Page

Darklynx
Bandit Agent

2776 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  18:04:13  Show Profile Send Darklynx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, meant to write server time, so EST to be sure

(GW2)(Swtor)(Rift)(WoW)(Horizons)(CoH)(AO)(AC2)(AC1)(M59)

Edited by - Darklynx on 03/14/2012 18:05:18
Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  21:23:06  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My scoundrel is 50, so I can make myself available to heal. However, my gear is primarily <400 crafting, so I'm unsure if I can swing the competency level required. Let me know what you all think.

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  22:29:22  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cant this coming weekend, but would love to help out some other weekend.
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  13:04:43  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ease, don't sweat the gear. Worst case, go blow 200K on the GTN for lvl 50 craftables. they are good enough for HM flashpoints. Couple days worth of dailies and you'll earn the money back. I dont' think we have any medium armor crafters. not sure if thats armorTech or synthweaving.

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  14:23:44  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am 400 armormech. Let me know if you want something and I will work on getting the purple versions.

I have all the patterns from the vendor and a few of the orange ones from AH. Have RE'ed some on the heavy armor side but haven't had a need beyond some lowbie stuff yet on medium.

I'm planning on sticking with armormech for the long haul tho so don't mind at all RE'ing for some patterns.

Edited by - Hotelyorba on 03/15/2012 14:25:26
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch