Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - World of Warcraft
 WoW - Crafting, Trading, etc.
 Leveling blacksmithing
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

saege
Bandit Worker

452 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  15:52:15  Show Profile Send saege a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If anyone has any extra mats laying around please feel free to send it to Sableux. I'm trying to level my blacksmithing which is currently at 193 and taking forever to level even with 2 other characters sending her mats. Here I thought enchanting was a pain in the-you-know-what

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4820 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  17:28:39  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I gave up on blacksmithing before my shammy hit 18. She is quite good at storing my extra silk and runecloth now.

Sorry I don't have anything to help with.

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  11:11:04  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll look through what my toons have in the bank. If I forget, just send me a tell in-game. I'll most likely be on Arul these days.

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
Vahldlyd - 110 Mistweaving Monk
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Qatrina
Bandit Kitten

10648 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  15:36:05  Show Profile Send Qatrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would help you out but I don't think LOTRO mats would help much.

LOTRO costars: Qatsmeow level 51 Elf Runekeeper Tinker, Qatastrophy level 56 Human Warden, Qitqat, Purrfyct, Qitty, Stalkeress, Qatrisma, Qitten, Grumpyqat

Syrdeth: If excuses were mooses, this would be Alaska.

Member of Pillow for Poco, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

saege
Bandit Worker

452 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  10:31:23  Show Profile Send saege a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL - I forgot how much there is to do when you are low-level. It's almost overwhelming. I still haven't leveled the blacksmithing. I'm stuck trying to find good areas for iron and lvling mining to collect mithril and running dungeons and raising gold to dual-spec. Sheesh - it's almost as bad as a full-time job!! =)
Go to Top of Page

Qatrina
Bandit Kitten

10648 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  15:36:16  Show Profile Send Qatrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that is the case with any MMORPG. :) I have many of the same things to do but it does make it fun. My main tends to collect mats for my lower level alts. But it takes time.

LOTRO costars: Qatsmeow level 51 Elf Runekeeper Tinker, Qatastrophy level 56 Human Warden, Qitqat, Purrfyct, Qitty, Stalkeress, Qatrisma, Qitten, Grumpyqat

Syrdeth: If excuses were mooses, this would be Alaska.

Member of Pillow for Poco, Inc.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch