Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AC1: Off-topic general messages
 Migration Complete?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  10:18:02  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
I am wondering which will be the rpg of choice for most of the bandits post-AC1. I can see a few people have decided on AC2 while some of us have gone to E&B. For me it's E&B. I'm having hella fun there. Last night getting smacked around by level 20 Claim Jumpers with Steel and Poque reminded me of my first days in the Citadel, except now I don't have to run back there naked. I just wish they would allow more character slots - I want to make one of everything.

I love being in a new game where levels half the maximum are considered godly. Also like that you don't have to kill stuff to gain levels. And I also like that there are not nearly as many do0dz here as I have seen in AC - most of the people I meet seem pretty civilized.

Since we have a guild board on the E&B site, would it be a good idea to kill this board here? It's been four days since anyone posted here, and it looks like the initial interest in the bandits has died down.

Is there anyone else who is considering giving E&B a try?

Cobol -> 4-school
Black Adder -> 3-school Staff
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Theopolis the Strong -> Sword Life-Item, with Missile!

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  10:45:51  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
what's the guild board there?

Faile Bashere - lvl 121 three school dagger with lockpick and crossbow
Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  11:08:19  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
You have to logon to the official E&B site using your ligion name and password:

http://www.earthandbeyond.ea.com/home/index_marketing.jsp

Then yop can access the Triad guild message board by maneuvering through the site or use this link:

14@14.xIxwaJzEfw2.0@.eed3819" target="_blank">http://boards.earthandbeyond.ea.com/messages?14@14.xIxwaJzEfw2.0@.eed3819

Sometimes the site is slow as a muv, like right now.

Edit: I can't get that second link to work, even though I copied/pasted from my other window.. I guess you will have to find it the hard way

Cobol -> 4-school
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch

Edited by - cobol on 10/17/2002 11:09:17

Edited by - cobol on 10/17/2002 11:10:43
Go to Top of Page

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  11:40:13  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
I posted there n stuff, but geez that board is awful... and noone else but the members can read/post there? how stupid is that?

Faile Bashere - lvl 121 three school dagger with lockpick and crossbow
Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  12:13:08  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
Yeah I admit the boards are not the greatest, but at least it is something.

Cobol -> 4-school
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Go to Top of Page

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2002 :  12:38:45  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
It is still in the works and is intended for guild only chat with the other forums for all players. They got a lot of work to do and tons of load balancing before it is really viable but I think it'll work out. Nice low maintenance solution.

As to using these too the only reason I switched over is the other nonBandit Triad members could find it easier than here. One place to look and all that.

I seriously doubt AC2 will happen for me though. This game is varied enough to hold my attention and with my latest business projects gaming has taken a much smaller, less dedicated, portion of my free time now. This fits perfectly with the 'jump in jump out' nature of EnB and all the warping down time, lol.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch