Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AC1: Off-topic general messages
 A few quick shots
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  03:19:21  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
A little grouping tonight allowed me a chance to do some group shots. A warning this took me all of five minutes between Image Composer to convert the images and notepad to trow up an index so it ain't pretty but it gets them out and available ...

http://www.omnikrys.com/enb/shots/

Having a blast with the game so far and we seem to be building a nice little group so if you haven't already come check it out.

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:55:52  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message
Asteroid Belt Beta?

------------------------
Lvl 65 Axer of SC
Matrix-Mage lvl 40 BM
real email: cslemmer@hereintown.net
Only when we are free to act as we see fit, can we be whole. --Isin Dule
Go to Top of Page

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:57:52  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
No Alpha, one of the pits.

Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:59:45  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
Actually that was in Alpha. After we ran out of missiles, I had Steel whip me up 100 stacks of missiles (2000 total).. What a deal, only 50k for all of them and they work great! Thanks bud.

We had a good time there; I went back today and grouped with a couple of fighter-types. Level III shields make a huge difference.

Cobol -> 4-school
Black Adder -> 3-school Staff
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Theopolis the Strong -> Sword Life-Item, with Missile!
Go to Top of Page

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  20:57:28  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
Added some more and a stylized image of my ship.

Go to Top of Page

Poque
Bandit Philosopher

2958 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2002 :  21:19:07  Show Profile Send Poque a Private Message
Notice during the battle scenes, you can't see Gensi in the formation. That's because I'm cowering like a baby, cloaked. :)

Gensi.

Poque, war/life
Gensi, 30ish JE
Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2002 :  00:25:51  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
I just noticed my Boromir in some of those. say what you will, PW is an awesome fighting machine.

Cobol -> 4-school
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Go to Top of Page

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  02:04:50  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
OK stuck some more in there. Figured Cobol would get a kick outa these . 8 is the "Progen Patrol" back and in force with Boromir up front and Steelwind following his lead. 9 is Boromir before he gets pissed and 10 is after. Gee he must be tons of fun at parties, hehe. Anywho I will keep them coming I am sure, g'night.

Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2002 :  21:23:41  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
I hate when they get that close. Shield inversion is a great way to vent. Looks cool too.

Cobol -> 4-school
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch