Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AC1: Off-topic general messages
 Who are you?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  02:13:32  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
I am starting to have trouble remembering who people are, especially those with multiple characters... I have the following:

Zul JE)
Boromir (PW)
Theopolis (TE)
Minos (JD)

Havent decided what my fifth will be, but these should keep me busy for a while.

Cobol -> 4-school
Black Adder -> 3-school Staff
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Theopolis the Strong -> Sword Life-Item, with Missile!

Steelwind_Oo
Bandit Noble

1132 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  02:22:00  Show Profile  Send Steelwind_Oo an AOL message  Click to see Steelwind_Oo's MSN Messenger address  Send Steelwind_Oo a Yahoo! Message Send Steelwind_Oo a Private Message
Steelwind PS
Vanda TE

Sadly much like AC Steelwind is my first roll and ends up being not quite what I was looking for so retires early, lol.

I think I will try and stick to one active char this time...
Well, OK maybe not but it sounded good.

Go to Top of Page

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  03:27:35  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
teen lvl PW named Kalashnikov
young TT named Rizhaya

Faile Bashere - lvl 120 three school dagger with lockpick and crossbow
Go to Top of Page

Ser_Ilyne_Payne
Bandit Soldier

931 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  06:48:00  Show Profile  Click to see Ser_Ilyne_Payne's MSN Messenger address  Send Ser_Ilyne_Payne a Yahoo! Message Send Ser_Ilyne_Payne a Private Message
Rictus - level 30 Jenquai Explorer
Ironhand - Level 9 Terran Warrior

I'm going to be making a Trader for the express purpose of become a pirate as well. Although I may make another Trader before that. Who knows ;).

Payne

=========================
Radio Shack
You've got questions.
We've got blank stares.
Go to Top of Page

Kellzen
Bandit Lackey

2669 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:07:51  Show Profile Send Kellzen a Private Message
Draiben, level 40 PS

Kellzen
Master of magic and unarmed combat
Go to Top of Page

Poque
Bandit Philosopher

2958 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:52:48  Show Profile Send Poque a Private Message
Gensi, Level 23ish JE

Poque, war/life
Gensi, 20ish JE
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  11:57:02  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message
Jerot, lvl 25 JD... wish JD's had jumpstart, my only gripe =/.

------------------------
Lvl 65 Axer of SC
Matrix-Mage lvl 40 BM
real email: cslemmer@hereintown.net
Only when we are free to act as we see fit, can we be whole. --Isin Dule
Go to Top of Page

Myst
Bandity Hippy

1425 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  22:32:16  Show Profile Send Myst a Private Message
Mysterium Level 21 Jenquai Explorer (JE)
Jacard Level 1 PS - Soon to be deleted I think. Do not like genetic tanks.

Go to Top of Page

Poque
Bandit Philosopher

2958 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2002 :  22:53:13  Show Profile Send Poque a Private Message
Wow Myst you levelled fast. We should group some time. I just took all the money I got from Brice's Somerfeld/Prasad trade run to buy a Calli III reactor from Eo (who's totally cool btw). Unfortunately I can't get back in game to install it. :/

Anyway, there's some nice prospecting in Yokan I've found, but I'd like to do more group hunting/mining. The bonuses are good, and it's more social!

Gensi level 24 I think...

Poque/Gensi.

Poque, war/life
Gensi, 20ish JE
Go to Top of Page

Cobol
Bandit Soldier

617 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  07:27:05  Show Profile Send Cobol a Private Message
I see Eo on the explorer channel a lot and he is very helpful. Give me a holler when you guys want to hunt - Explorers typically don't hunt well solo, at least that has been my experience. And when you are ready to fight the Gladiator let me know. He is only lv 13, but it takes a long time to wear him down. Mt PW is in his 20's now and should be able to help, but we will need more people. Monitor the explorer channel for groups forming.

Cobol -> 4-school
Black Adder -> 3-school Staff
Bangalore -> Og
Atlantia -> Dagger 3-sch
Theopolis the Strong -> Sword Life-Item, with Missile!
Go to Top of Page

Myst
Bandity Hippy

1425 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2002 :  10:26:56  Show Profile Send Myst a Private Message
Poque, thanks. I thought I was leveling slow. Boy, have I seen a lot of universe. I have almost the whole Mazz... mapped out, but died a few times. One shots with no message of what killed you is a bummer. Accumlated >8K XP debt to repay from there. It was worth it I think.

I do accept group requests. Unlike fellows in AC, I can still solo and get the group bonus. Seems like the best of both worlds. However, with you guys, I would be more social. :)

I did meet a person named Kianna. She was a JE Novice and helped me quite a bit. We got along great. She reminded me of Amy. (Amy, come to the dark side...You are missed).

Cobol, you got me hooked. This is awesome. I tried to map a route to Dereth to pick up Myst and Sol, but can not find the right Nav points. Imagine casting Alset's coil from the ship? Heh. .

Peace all

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch