Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Global
 News and Announcements
 Event: Scavenger Hunt (WoW)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2014 :  11:19:47  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Scavenger Hunt (WoW)

2015 January 3

Bandits' party on January 3, 2015 7 pm server time.
Scavenger hunt, prizes, and free (in-game) booze.
More details to be posted soon.

(This is sort of instead of having an anniversary party, because I'll be with family on December 27 and won't be able to coordinate anything then.)

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
Vahldlyd - 110 Mistweaving Monk
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2014 :  22:48:04  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So sorry I took so long in approving this for you Sariim!! and thanks so much for organizing this delayed Anniversary Party for Bandits in WoW!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2014 :  08:38:22  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not a problem!

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2014 :  11:48:17  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh Sariim, will you all be on vent as well ? Because last year you had no speech prepared and you told me there would be one for this year : ) ???

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2014 :  09:48:54  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More details about the scavenger hunt:
- you don't need to have Warlords to participate
- it's recommended that you bring a fast mount and have plenty of bag space

Yes, we'll be on vent. As far as a speech goes, I might have one, but it will be short and sweet.

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2014 :  12:24:50  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well short and sweet is good : ) Please check your private messages as well, you have one from me : )

Go to Top of Page

Pach
Bandit Dwagon

18375 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2014 :  09:26:35  Show Profile Send Pach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may not be on WoW, but I might lurk in vent... :)

--Pach
Pacha, 65 hobbit burglar
Apachalypse, 30-something dorf guardian
... and a whole bunch of other alts with "Pach" in them...
(retired) WoW: Pach, level 80!! Night Elf Rogue (Pockaholic with dragon flying mount)
"Life is good. Flight is better." -- me
Go to Top of Page

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4820 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  13:41:17  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The scavenger hunt was a blast. And hey, I came in 2nd =)

One question, why do we need speeches? Especially when the gathering is quite small?

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Trekman
Bandit Noble

2193 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2015 :  08:38:32  Show Profile Send Trekman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tried to make it, but this time 2am was too late (I am 7 hours ahead of server time)...

Eyes were too dry - I blame Mouse

... and all those "Trek..." toons in all those other games

[Kinship] Jilian: oh cool, was it burned down?
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  00:55:24  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh I have no idea how I let this day slip by me, but I did...so sorry, but sounds like it was fun, since Clest won : )

As,for speeches,well Sariim should be able to explain that one...its kinda a joke between the 2 of us...

Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2015 :  10:37:58  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At last year's get-together I didn't have a speech prepared. So, I promised Amy one for this year. But since she couldn't make it, I'm just keeping it for next year's gathering. :)

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  04:25:23  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha, good deal, Sariim, I promise, I will be there in one form or another next year. So sorry again that I missed this year.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch