Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Global
 News and Announcements
 Event: Bandits - 13th Anniversary Party (WoW)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  20:54:38  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bandits - 13th Anniversary Party (WoW)

2013 December 27

Come celebrate the 13th Anniversary of Bandits with us in WoW.
We'll meet in the Mystic Ward in Ironforge. Bring your favorite gear and your favorite drink.
Time: December 27, 2013 7 pm server time

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
Vahldlyd - 110 Mistweaving Monk
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Shu
Bandit Noble

1124 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  17:17:23  Show Profile Send Shu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i will have to see if I still have WOW installed

Entershu

Member of Anarchy Online Bomb Disposal Team

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  18:35:22  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sadly I do not, in fact I just got LOTRO reinstalled. Perhaps we could all at least meet in Vent ?

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2013 :  15:20:32  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We'll also be on vent, for those of you who don't have WoW installed any more.

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2013 :  14:56:31  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
13 years? Wow...

WOW: Faile, lvl 4x Paladin [retired]
HZ: Faile Bashere, lvl 18 [retired]
AO: Failebashere, lvl 28 [retired]
AC2: Faile, lvl 49 [retired]
AC1: Faile Bashere, lvl 126+ [retired]

Build man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Go to Top of Page

Venus
Bandit Noble

3138 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2013 :  08:22:54  Show Profile  Click to see Venus's MSN Messenger address Send Venus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Years keep creeping by...Happy memories.
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2792 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2013 :  20:44:03  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been in this guild for about 40% of my life. Hah.

Go to Top of Page

Pach
Bandit Dwagon

18375 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2013 :  09:47:15  Show Profile Send Pach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, for those of us who may not be installing WoW and will be joining you in Vent... is that still EST?

I might be able to be there...

--Pach
Pacha, 65 hobbit burglar
Apachalypse, 30-something dorf guardian
... and a whole bunch of other alts with "Pach" in them...
(retired) WoW: Pach, level 80!! Night Elf Rogue (Pockaholic with dragon flying mount)
"Life is good. Flight is better." -- me
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2013 :  11:20:28  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bumping as a reminder

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Go to Top of Page

Jayd
Lady Bandit

3290 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2013 :  16:02:44  Show Profile Send Jayd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds nice. Sorry I will be out of town and have to miss the vent get together.

lotro
Go to Top of Page

Rhaiannon
Bandit Soldier

877 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  06:01:39  Show Profile Send Rhaiannon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ill join in on vent. What is server time in us central time?
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  09:47:38  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am just going to log in early and listen for folks to start chatting : )

Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Bandit Mouse

1011 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  14:38:29  Show Profile Send Mouse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can someone give me a count down in hours till this kicks off?
Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  17:39:03  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The party starts in 20 minutes.

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2013 :  18:56:48  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much to everyone who came. Next year, I'll have a speech prepared. :)

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
------
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2013 :  13:00:35  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was great hearing everyone, and I'll be there next year just for the speech : )...

Go to Top of Page

Moonwave
Bandit Mooner

4431 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2013 :  07:11:56  Show Profile Send Moonwave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I missed this years soiree, but Kaelm left that day to return to base, and I was a bit of a wreck. I forgot all about it, even though Sariim reminded me a couple days before when I logged on. Can I still use the "Bridal Brain" excuse? :/

Moon
(Moonwave)

I'm not addicted...I'm just drawn that way!
-------------------------

Go to Top of Page

Otu
Bandit Noble

2104 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2013 :  10:09:14  Show Profile Send Otu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang it, missed this one! Happy holidays Bandits!

Otu

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2792 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2014 :  11:25:50  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I missed it, I was out of town all weekend.

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  23:50:27  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow Otu sighting, and we were all talking about you the other day too : )

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch