Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Lord of the Rings Online
 LOTRO - General boards
 Event: LOTRO Kinship Meeting-Date Change!!
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2013 :  00:36:43  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOTRO Kinship Meeting-Date Change!!

2013 March 10

Please see "date change". Sorry but something came up that I have to do on the 3rd.

Kinship Meeting

Sunday 3-10-2013 @ Kinship House

9:00 AM ? See Below* (before weekly run)

Please use vent

Thanks
Amy

*I am once again time zone challenged. I thought I had it right the first time, but after looking at it, I was certain I was wrong. So, to be clear, we will meet "one hour before" our weekly grouping.

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Shu
Bandit Noble

1124 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2013 :  17:52:14  Show Profile Send Shu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should be there Amy

Entershu

Member of Anarchy Online Bomb Disposal Team

Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  11:07:30  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BUMP !!! Just a reminder for Sunday folks : )

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Go to Top of Page

Simplesimon
Bandit Soldier

806 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  18:00:29  Show Profile Send Simplesimon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amy, I know you're in AZ so it won't affect you but DST is this Sunday. Just a heads up for you on the off chance you're wondering where everyone is.

"Speaking and writing is an ever renewed struggle to be both apposite and intelligible, and every word that is finally uttered is a confession of our incapacity to do better; but each time we have finished saying something and let it stand, we tacitly imply also that this says what we mean and should mean it therefore also to the listener or reader." - Michael Polanyi

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." - Buddha

"The answer to any question is meaningless unless you understand why" - Me
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2013 :  23:35:36  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh sigh, thanks SS, I did not realize that. I guess I will just be there in vent and when I hear folks talking I will come in here :)

Go to Top of Page

Jayd
Lady Bandit

3290 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2013 :  06:58:17  Show Profile Send Jayd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm really confused. I am thinking that makes the meeting at noon time for me?

Anyway Amy, as you know Sunday mornings are iffy for me but I always manage to pop in and out so I will try to make part of the meeting.

lotro
Go to Top of Page

Trekman
Bandit Noble

2193 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2013 :  10:57:13  Show Profile Send Trekman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Our DST change is end of March - all very confusing.
I will log in during the day to see what the server time is - as our groups start 1pm server time I will try to come online at noon server time no matter what time it is here...

... and all those "Trek..." toons in all those other games

[Kinship] Jilian: oh cool, was it burned down?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch