Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Lord of the Rings Online
 LOTRO - General boards
 Event: Kinship Meeting
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2012 :  10:18:27  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kinship Meeting

2012 July 29

Kinship Meeting, July 29th @ 1 PM EST.

Please try to at least be in vent if you cannot attend.

We will be meeting at the Kinship house.

Amy

*Additionally if we have enough folks, and there are any requests for assistance for instances etc., we will do those after the meeting. If there are no requests and folks would like to do skirmishes we can do those as well.

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Pach
Bandit Dwagon

18375 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2012 :  21:59:12  Show Profile Send Pach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... Spachula now needs Sammath Gul. (I know, I know! Everyone's "favorite"... ;) )

--Pach
Pacha, 65 hobbit burglar
Apachalypse, 30-something dorf guardian
... and a whole bunch of other alts with "Pach" in them...
(retired) WoW: Pach, level 80!! Night Elf Rogue (Pockaholic with dragon flying mount)
"Life is good. Flight is better." -- me
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2012 :  07:49:15  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One minor problem Pach, no healer : (

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Go to Top of Page

Rhaiannon
Bandit Soldier

877 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2012 :  09:43:19  Show Profile Send Rhaiannon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I won't be able to make it. Have to work that day.

Are lotro bandits short a healer? I Can respec my RK if need be since ill have Sundays free again in August.
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2012 :  09:46:38  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, we are short healers.

Go to Top of Page

Rhaiannon
Bandit Soldier

877 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2012 :  10:03:58  Show Profile Send Rhaiannon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool, ill work on respecing the rk then. will take some practice to not let anyone die though.
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2012 :  13:07:25  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hahaha, that is exactly why I have not repec'd mine. I can however heal in a pinch but not for the long haul. Its ok if you let me die, just keep the tank alive !!!

Go to Top of Page

Jayd
Lady Bandit

3290 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2012 :  09:01:58  Show Profile Send Jayd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will try to be there. That's our lunch time (noon here) but I'll see if I can rush it. :- I play a LOT so I think I need to make an effort to be at the meeting. :-) If I don't make it on time, please post notes. Thanks!

lotro
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch