Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Star Wars the Old Republic
 Star Wars-Quests and Events
 Run FPs
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  13:03:01  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok, Planning on being on tonight.

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  14:21:30  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should be on as well.

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  14:37:41  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
me2

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  14:59:19  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When are going again?

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2012 :  11:02:18  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, we havre a standing tuesday night run

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  17:33:34  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yup. ill be on Tuesday. Lets try and decide what we want to run ahead of time so we can look stuff up ahead time.
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  11:24:24  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should be on tonight as well. I think the ones we haven't tried are Talon V, Maelstrom Prison, and Esseles (sortof attempted our first time out)

Edited by - Hotelyorba on 03/20/2012 11:27:50
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  15:47:18  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Theres a bunch we haven't tried on hard mode. only a subset have Tiered drops though. Talon 5 and esseles seem to be popular because they are quick and I seem to remember at least one boss in each has a chance to drop Tionese gear in addtin to the columnai reward at the end.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  16:51:13  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have an NCAA Football 12 offseason Tuesday at 8pm EST so I can't go at the normal time, if you guys need me we'll have to go early/later than normal. Sorry.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  09:52:49  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think your our only 50 tank that logs in atm. i might have my tank to 50 by tuesday night, but cant guarantee it, or if he will be geared enough. plus we would need a healer then.
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  09:58:20  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^^^^^^^^^^ I should have included in that, I think Icky is usually bound pretty tight by time, so might not work out early/later.
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  13:14:42  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well now I feel like a dick, I might be able to do both at the same time but would obviously have to pause every so often. Or we could do it a different day.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  14:14:28  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got no problem rescheduling. dont feel like a dick, lol. this is only a game, and the schedule is fast, loose and flexible =D
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  16:14:02  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could start a bit earlier, possibly as early as 7:30 EST and would have a hard stop around 11:30 EST with an occasional exception. Much later than that and by the time I get to sleep I am useless the next day.

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  18:24:16  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote

i'm pretty much game for whenever. If we need to start earlier, no problem here.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  08:04:37  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well crap. Now I'm sick as a dog and I'll prob miss both events. Eff.

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  21:56:44  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tomorrow night?

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  22:42:09  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can do that
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  14:44:23  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm stuck tonight :(

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  20:30:33  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was feeling better last night when I posted that, woke up this morning feeling like crap again, passed out and just woke up drenched in sweat AND shivering. Sorry guys. Ugh.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  22:37:37  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries, take care of yourself!
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  15:03:28  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I've got something planned this Tuesday that will prevent me from attending our regular run. I should be available most other days, or if someone can fill my spot that would be great too. Sorry!
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  15:36:44  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wee!

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  16:23:16  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tuesday's aren't going to be good for me anymore. Any chance we can try another night or preferably do this multiple times in the week?

I love raiding with you guys but I can't justify paying for the game if we're only going to do this once a week and 1 person not being able to make it completely prevents it...

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  07:41:01  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with ya, we've had to cancel more often than we have run. I'd be more than happy run a different day (not monday) or a couple days. I'd also like to see if we could get more people involved (more groups), we actually have alot of 50's, i just dont know what happened to them all.
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  09:01:40  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could plan for other/more days. Hopefully things are starting to settle down a bit at work so my time won't be so iffy.

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  13:19:01  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm game for multiple days. I've been a bit MIA the last two weeks cause of a Sev 2 at work and I having to run ad monitor a bunch of batch laod processes almost every night. Starting to settle down now so I'll be a bit more arround.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  10:28:48  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, We know Monday and Tuesday now appear to be problematic. how does a weekend Day work for people? Or a thursday evneing? or both?

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  13:51:59  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm good any day but Tuesday.

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  14:19:55  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thursday would be OK for me. Weekends would probably depend on the time.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  15:57:53  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For the most part. Thursdays work for me. I could Prolly swing a Sunday afternoon as well
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  21:24:17  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So is thursday a go for everyone? Do we want to try for sunday as well?
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  22:14:41  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm down for Thursday and Sunday.

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2012 :  16:48:03  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just saw something that said 1.2 is dropping tomorrow. If we're brave we could try the new FP

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  10:54:48  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys. I really wasn't trying to be a pain yesterday but I just wasn't up for running anything with a pickup especially on a new patch where we are all trying to relearn how to play.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  11:27:43  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im thinking Din hasnt read the boards in a few days =)
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  16:32:43  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries. I don't think having one random would have hurt our experience much if at all and we could have even made a friend but its whatever. I know we've all had terrible PUG experiences and they do suck but sometimes they don't. I'd rather take a chance at a good time then do nothing at all.

We really need a guild alliance cause we clearly don't have the numbers for end game content, even the low end stuff like HMs.

Was talking to Kel about it last night, but since there are only 4 of us interested in doing the end game stuff, and one guy can't make it and if we fold every time because of it, then we're never going to do anything and there is no point in continuing. At least for me.

My subscrip runs out on the 19th (I think we get a free month now though right?). We need to work on making things better or I'm not going to renew. I haven't even played in weeks (my fault cause I was sick and then I moved, but still).

Go to Top of Page

Myst
Bandity Hippy

1425 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  19:41:21  Show Profile Send Myst a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If one of you guys could give Myst a yell, please do. This game is now running better for. I deleted my chars, made a new smuggler and am playing.

Peace,

Myst
(Now appearing in real life, VW bus included)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch