Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Star Wars the Old Republic
 Star Wars-Quests and Events
 Run FPs
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  10:38:13  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone interested in picking a night to do FPs? We have enough 50's, but cant seem to get them on at the same time.

Tuesday evenings work for me. though I am open to other nights (monday is usually out)(weekends are spotty).

Also, for folks < 50. a lvl 50 can run you through just about anything up to Colicoid. you might not get much xp, but if you want to run something with a lower lvl or alt, let me know (or another 50 would be happy to help as well).

I r a healer. though i have the gear to spec to dps if needed. (its getting very expensive though (respecs)).

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  10:52:51  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any night except Friday during the week should be good for me. Friday through Sunday I am usually on but hard to say when depending on what is going on that weekend.

I am also happy to run lower level folks through whatever. I have run my dad through a couple of the early instances and have done some of the other ones on Icky that I had skipped along the way.

Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  11:52:28  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
C and I haven't run very many partly because of the time requirement. Can these be run without the cinematics? After about round three, I grow weary of the repetition...

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  13:03:57  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like to see the cinematics the first time. (new stuff). however i agree with ya, 4th time through there is no need.

If you can get the rest of the group to agree, just spam the space bar, it advances through the cinematics to the social decision (awards social). then spam thorugh the next series. shortens up the time alot if everyone does it. but if one person watches it all, you'll be stuck at the social decision screen till they catch up. (this works for other cinematics as well, like whenever you leave/board your ship)
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  16:03:04  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been trying to organize a night for us to do FP for weeks but no one responds. I haven't even logged in in like a week cause I'm tried of PvP.

I'm free anytime so whenever works best for everyone.

Edited by - Matrix Monkey on 02/10/2012 16:03:32
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2012 :  02:50:48  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I definitely wouldnt mind running the insances more consistently. the more we get involved in oing these, the better off we'll be as move along into the later stages fo the game.

As far as a night, it looks like the only solid night we have is Tuesday. As long as we have a tank and a healer for that night, we hsould be able to fill in DPS. I think we need to watch the respecs since there doesn't seem to be any cool off on the switching back and forth.

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2012 :  22:14:53  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like we will try tuesdays?
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2012 :  22:30:48  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm good with Tuesday.

Go to Top of Page

Venus
Bandit Noble

3139 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  07:24:52  Show Profile  Click to see Venus's MSN Messenger address Send Venus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I was light side, I'd love to go...guess I really do need to dust out the sage =)
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  09:55:11  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tuesday works for me. What time?

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  09:59:09  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeing as how tomorrow is Valentine's day might need to skip this week. or a temporary thursday maybe for this week. I would think 7pm cst? i can usually do 6pm cst, if push comes to shove. just need to figure out what TZ folks are in and what works best for the majority? or we can change week to week depending on who is running and works best, if most are west coast one week or most are east coast the other, etc. I dont think we need anything too rigid in place.
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  11:16:01  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
7cst/8est would work great for me. I agree tomorrow might not be the best start date but I could do Thursday if we want to try that this week.

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  01:34:14  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, I can do Thursday.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  18:33:42  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it tonight. I'm still at work and not looking like I'm going to finish up soon.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2012 :  22:28:58  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries, no one else showed either
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  15:18:40  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoops, thought we were going Tuesday.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  23:50:32  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, tuesdays sound good it looks like. but since this past one was Valentines Day we tried for thursday this week. Going to shoot for Tuesdays going forward.
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20175 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2012 :  05:26:51  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Do you have a MOTD that you can post to remind folks? That might help a bit. Good luck and have fun : )

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Jacks
Bandit Worker

485 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2012 :  10:36:31  Show Profile Send Jacks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This sounds great. I am slowly working my guys up but I am looking forward to some group runs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AC - Wixer, UA
WoW - Jacks, Priest
STO - Rysan, Tactical Officer
LOTRO - SteelAdder, Dwarf Guardian
Go to Top of Page

Glynia
Confused Bandit

4472 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2012 :  14:01:36  Show Profile Send Glynia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will you take an Imp BH? I really would like to switch sides :) I'll gladly respec to dps if you don't need heals

[url=http://www.guildlaunch.com/features/star_wars_the_old_republic/sigs/][/url]
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  13:52:49  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been sick since yesterday but should be able to play tonight. What time?

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2012 :  14:17:36  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think we were shooting for around 7 central/8 eastern.

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  00:54:42  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great first run. Surprised I didn't wipe us more after not playing for like 2 weeks.

Whats next?

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  11:44:03  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yup!! good times!

Think we should run False Emperor a few more times. Make sure we can finish it consistently. Plus, the chest columni token would be a good boost for everyone to get.

Not sure where we want to look next. I'm open to anything. Though i think as we bring in new 50's to hardmodes, we should run them through Emperor first. Since it appears to be the easiest.
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  12:50:35  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As a fruit of our labor we got a self-perpetuating power cell

http://www.torhead.com/item/aBaHKll/self-perpetuating-power-cell#dropped-by

looks like its for epic Armstech, Artifice, Cybertech and Synthweaving crafters. Let me know if you want it. (you should be 400 crafting in your proff to request).
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  12:55:03  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that item is BoP Kel. Not sure where the schematic comes from though

Edited by - Hotelyorba on 02/22/2012 12:59:03
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  14:37:40  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ah crap, yeah it bound. #$@#$!
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  14:51:01  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darn, coulda used that for my hilt. Still need these too though http://www.torhead.com/item/6p28aGG/biometric-crystal-alloy#comments and they didn't drop off any of the bosses last night so I don't know where to get them.

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:23:39  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Comments seem to indicate that 1 drops off the last boss in a HM flashpoint. I wonder if the purple thing we got was in place of the crystal. Have to do another HM (for Science!) to find out

Go to Top of Page

Venus
Bandit Noble

3139 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  15:24:06  Show Profile  Click to see Venus's MSN Messenger address Send Venus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix Monkey

Darn, coulda used that for my hilt. Still need these too though http://www.torhead.com/item/6p28aGG/biometric-crystal-alloy#comments and they didn't drop off any of the bosses last night so I don't know where to get them.

They drop from FP. Just didn't get lucky with a drop.
Go to Top of Page

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4821 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2012 :  16:41:11  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need 9 of those for crafting level 400 items and just realized last night that they're from FP's.

Merg.

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  21:41:06  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another successful trip, damn those bonus bosses though.

Go to Top of Page

Magthere
Bandit Noble

1722 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  21:57:37  Show Profile  Send Magthere an AOL message Send Magthere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Biocrystals do indeed drop from the end boss in HM FPs, the only exception is False Emperor that drops the other thingy and no biocrystal, so if you need the biocrystals you'll have to do the other flashpoints.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

-Warriors do it with protection
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  09:37:36  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yup, we did Kaon last night and someone got a biocrystal (forget who) and Kel got the speeder.

Edit: Apparently I am the one who got the crystal. Just logged in and was going to RE some belts I made during our run last night to try for a better pattern and noticed it in my inventory.

Edited by - Hotelyorba on 02/29/2012 18:27:14
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  22:43:22  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would you guys be interested in running the lead up to the Magenta Crystal and/or getting the +10 stat datacron?

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  18:04:12  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dunno whats involved, but ill give it a whirl.
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2012 :  02:55:18  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm game, but to actually forge it into anything we need someone with the pattern. Last I heard they only drop from worldbosses.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Magthere
Bandit Noble

1722 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2012 :  03:26:37  Show Profile  Send Magthere an AOL message Send Magthere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Patch 1.1.5 will be adding the magenta patterns to a vendor for i believe 125k credits.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

-Warriors do it with protection
Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  17:58:45  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I'm behind on some stuff that I have to present at work on Thursday and will most likely need tonight and tomorrow night to get it ready.

Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  18:34:09  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reschedule or do we have others ready to step up to raiding?

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  09:32:28  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like we can try again Thursday.

We do have a couple new 50's. Ease and Clest. Trekky isnt very far from it either. I dont know if they are interested in running FP's or not (i hope they are =) ). Din and I are leveling a couple tanks, so hopefully we can get multiple groups into the field and get everybody involved that wants to be.
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  09:34:02  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, if we get enough for 8. I had heard that eternity vault (operation) is easier than most of the hardmode FPs ... If we have interest in going there.
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  03:47:06  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Definitely would be intersting to try an operation occasionalyl if we can get the numbers :)

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Venus
Bandit Noble

3139 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  06:08:30  Show Profile  Click to see Venus's MSN Messenger address Send Venus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did HM EV and it isn't difficult. The most difficult is the dps. If you have good dps to bring the boss down before he enranges, then you're golden. Even with an enrage we managed to heal thru it with only a couple dying.

I was a little surprised at the ease of the instance. For those who pvp a bunch, you can definitely go in there with a full set of champ gear and do fine.
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  14:20:23  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't make it tonight. One of my best friends came into town from VT. Sorry.

Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  14:34:53  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doh! DL or Hari, either of you be on? need a tanky tank!
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  15:11:02  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doh! Well, this is why we have baby tanks coming up, ready to fill in.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Matrix Monkey
Bandit Monkey

2794 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  02:02:30  Show Profile  Click to see Matrix Monkey's MSN Messenger address Send Matrix Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been working off hours and forgot what day it was. Any interest in running something Wednesday or Thursday night?

Go to Top of Page

Hotelyorba
Bandit Noble

1244 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  08:19:30  Show Profile Send Hotelyorba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tonight is kind of iffy for me, depends on what time I can get out of here. Tomorrow should be OK

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  12:14:35  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm game for whatever.

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Kelris
Bandit Boob

3540 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  22:00:15  Show Profile Send Kelris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i can do thursday
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch