Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bandits Reborn - Global
 Introductions & Recruiting
 Another Guild Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fitzbattleaxe
Bandit Harvester

5 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  10:33:17  Show Profile Send Fitzbattleaxe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I never thought I'd be writing to request admittance into a MMORPG guild. Dandraffbal introduced me to World of Warcraft quite some time ago, but I blew it off, deciding it wasn't for me. When Blizzard changed it's policy so that WoW was free up to Level 20, I logged into my old trial account. Soon I had "figured out" what was so great about the game.

I live near Sykne, Sariim, Ease, and Dandraffbal - and the credit for bringing me to WoW is entirely theirs! And Blizzard's. And my nice new computer's. Anywho, I'm a student, teacher, musician, and lit guy. I love classical music: instrumental, orchestral, opera - it's all fair game. My main, a level 48 huntress, is named Josephîne in honor of the heroine of Gilbert & Sullivan's "HMS Pinafore." My alts' names are, I promise, more creative.

I've heard only good about Bandits Reborn and would love to be amalgamated into its charming atmosphere.

Level 110 Fitzbattleax, Paladin
Level 110 Sedrous, Priest
Level 110 Alæus, Mage
Level 100 Dolcina, Warlock
Level 100 Rhadros, Demon Hunter
Level 100 Rodelinda, Druid
Level 100 Donnobane, Warrior
Level 100 Tyrrell, Rogue
Level 92 Josephîne, Hunter
Level 91 Agileon, Death Knight
Level 90 Patience, Monk
Level 90 Esclarmonde, Shaman

Dandraffbal
Bandit Soldier

588 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  10:36:19  Show Profile Send Dandraffbal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
/runs and hides

Welcome to the forums! The sad part about this story is that we never did recruit a friend...

I do NOT need Selsun Blue

Banshae - Bld/Frst DK - Level 85

Proud advocate for a **Pillow for Poco**
Guild Screecher!

Edited by - Dandraffbal on 09/16/2011 10:38:55
Go to Top of Page

Sykne
Bandit Worker

213 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  10:36:34  Show Profile Send Sykne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally! Good to have you post.

Synek - Death Knight: Blood DPS / Frost Tank
Syriin - Paladin: Holy/Ret
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20178 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  12:16:07  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome !!

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  12:24:46  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but are you an expert in all things animal, vegetable and mineral??? :)

Sorry, I know its not Pinafore but I couldn't resist the Penzance reference.

Welcome!

-------------

------------------------
"Save a RAID, Hug a Healer

Edited by - Oogluk on 09/16/2011 12:46:26
Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  14:50:43  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll only give you an interview if you can beat me in a duel. Since I'm level 85, I'll give you a twenty minute head start. :)

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  14:52:36  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And it might be worth it to login and laugh over Ease's corpse :)

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Sariim
Bandit Worker

118 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  15:24:58  Show Profile Send Sariim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally! And welcome!

One question for you? Is the sky blue?

Sariim - 110 Resto Druid
Vahldlyd - 110 Mistweaving Monk
------
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature."
- P. G. Wodehouse

Go to Top of Page

Harithing
Bandit Noble

1145 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  16:06:53  Show Profile Send Harithing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome. And I've dueled Ease, you won't need the 20 minutes.

Go to Top of Page

Simplesimon
Bandit Soldier

806 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  16:51:06  Show Profile Send Simplesimon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let's see. Mockery of Ease's PvP skills has been covered. And just so Ease doesn't feel TOO bad, Dandraffbal isn't much better. I suppose condolences for knowing them in real life are in order. And finally, welcome.

"Speaking and writing is an ever renewed struggle to be both apposite and intelligible, and every word that is finally uttered is a confession of our incapacity to do better; but each time we have finished saying something and let it stand, we tacitly imply also that this says what we mean and should mean it therefore also to the listener or reader." - Michael Polanyi

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." - Buddha

"The answer to any question is meaningless unless you understand why" - Me
Go to Top of Page

Oogluk
Bandit Princess

5348 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  16:58:45  Show Profile Send Oogluk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can only get away with jokingly mocking Ease's skills cause I know he's wipe the floor with me :)

-------------

------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Pach
Bandit Dwagon

18375 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  19:47:05  Show Profile Send Pach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome! Anyone who can put up with that flaky Dandruffball is a friend of mine (although I don't play WoW anymore...)

--Pach
Pacha, 65 hobbit burglar
Apachalypse, 30-something dorf guardian
... and a whole bunch of other alts with "Pach" in them...
(retired) WoW: Pach, level 80!! Night Elf Rogue (Pockaholic with dragon flying mount)
"Life is good. Flight is better." -- me
Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  20:35:51  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simplesimon

Let's see. Mockery of Ease's PvP skills has been covered. And just so Ease doesn't feel TOO bad, Dandraffbal isn't much better. I suppose condolences for knowing them in real life are in order. And finally, welcome.

Sometimes, the truth hurts. In this case, it just made me laugh my butt off. Nobody said you had to be proficient to enjoy it. :D

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

Clest
Bandit Furniture Shredder

4821 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  20:42:38  Show Profile Send Clest a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no clue who this guy is!

/KNIT

AMAT VICTORIA CURAM - Victory favors those who take pains

"Another furry purry to shred the furniture." - Pach
Go to Top of Page

Dandraffbal
Bandit Soldier

588 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  23:02:41  Show Profile Send Dandraffbal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just to clear things up, I was ganked. I had Simplesimon by the throat, and my pet had him by the... er... (you get the picture) and we were going to rip him apart!! But then all of a sudden, all the alliance was beating me up (All 40 of them, we were in AV). So I quickly popped all my cooldown, but what can even the best of hunters (me) do against 40 allianceers.

In the end, simplesimon may have one that battle, but we won the battleground! >:D

UPDATE: As it turns out, I had a minor concussion the day after those events took place. But rest assured, none of the significant details were obscured, to my best recollection.

I do NOT need Selsun Blue

Banshae - Bld/Frst DK - Level 85

Proud advocate for a **Pillow for Poco**
Guild Screecher!

Edited by - Dandraffbal on 09/16/2011 23:12:08
Go to Top of Page

Amy
Bandit Angel

20178 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  05:37:06  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The sky is most certainly blue!!!! Still is and will forever be !!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Go to Top of Page

Trindra
Bandit Worker

331 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  15:31:29  Show Profile Send Trindra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the bandits
Go to Top of Page

Qatrina
Bandit Kitten

10648 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2011 :  14:26:13  Show Profile Send Qatrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Bandit boards! And just to be controversial, the sky is purple!

LOTRO costars: Qatsmeow level 51 Elf Runekeeper Tinker, Qatastrophy level 56 Human Warden, Qitqat, Purrfyct, Qitty, Stalkeress, Qatrisma, Qitten, Grumpyqat

Syrdeth: If excuses were mooses, this would be Alaska.

Member of Pillow for Poco, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

Ease
Easy Bandit

2876 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2011 :  14:35:29  Show Profile Send Ease a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, that's not purple. It's Heliotrope!

I once was a member
then an officer
promoted to guild leader
and then became a dad.
Go to Top of Page

shetl
Bandit Dork

2974 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2011 :  10:45:02  Show Profile Send shetl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yea yea yea ... welcome aboard

:)

Qatrina : I don't have any kids so my breasts are just for aesthetics. :P

Retired
AC1 (Solclaim-first and only server)
SWG (Not too shabby a game in beginning)
Earth and Beyond/Lineage/AC2/CoH = never made it past Beta
LOTRO = Lifetime sub
WoW = Still here :)
Fallen Earth beta .. not so good :(
SWTOR = Gave it 6 months,but lost interest after 3 :(
Go to Top of Page

Fitzbattleaxe
Bandit Harvester

5 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  11:43:29  Show Profile Send Fitzbattleaxe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the forum just deleted my post admitted it had deleted the post I wrote months ago thanking you all for your warm welcome. Well, at least this one got through.

Level 110 Fitzbattleax, Paladin
Level 110 Sedrous, Priest
Level 110 Alæus, Mage
Level 100 Dolcina, Warlock
Level 100 Rhadros, Demon Hunter
Level 100 Rodelinda, Druid
Level 100 Donnobane, Warrior
Level 100 Tyrrell, Rogue
Level 92 Josephîne, Hunter
Level 91 Agileon, Death Knight
Level 90 Patience, Monk
Level 90 Esclarmonde, Shaman