Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AO: Loot sharing and trading
 New Character
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Amy
Bandit Angel

20173 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  07:45:54  Show Profile  Click to see Amy's MSN Messenger address Send Amy a Private Message
Ok so I am getting as bad as Poco...lol

Anyway I created a soldier, and was wondering if anyone had any low level assault rifles...and I hear the div 9 are the best. I need a really low lvl one, as she is only 6 or 7 but cannot find anything decent for her to use, w/o putting alot of ip into spots that I will not need to use later on.

According to some other soldiers in the org, who can supply me with things later on...the three things I should be raising are: Assault, ranged energy, and burst. So if you happen to have anything n the bank along so lines for a lowbie...can I use it please?

Thanks all

Amy

Many people will walk in and out of your life; only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

[Kinship]Syrdeth: Pelt Shelt. Got it.

Fuego
Bandit Pyromaniac

3124 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  08:17:40  Show Profile Send Fuego a Private Message
I will check the Bank; and let ya know leter, I believe I saved some stuff on one of my many toons as well.

Go to Top of Page

Adreakath
Bandit Noble

1684 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  12:54:55  Show Profile  Click to see Adreakath's MSN Messenger address Send Adreakath a Private Message
I dont have anything, sorry

Adreakiz Level 55 NE Combat Rogue
Myrrdraal Level 80 Gnome Blood DK
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch