Bandits Reborn
Bandits Reborn
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Obsolete Forums
 AC1: Tradelist Maker Support
 is there a way to add the craft of a item
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

ugtheoneear
Bandit Harvester

7 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2003 :  10:55:50  Show Profile Send ugtheoneear a Private Message
just downloaded it today and i like it i just miss the craft part of it i have tons of pp stuff with low value and would be nice if i could use this easy program to make the list with

greating
ug the one ear - SC

{edit}
would be nice if it would show the quality of salvage too like

Salvaged Sunstone (7,00) (100)

Edited by - ugtheoneear on 03/16/2003 11:00:04

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2003 :  19:04:10  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
I think the variable name is $Workmanship$ or some such.. if you're into experimenting, look into the .XML files to see how its named and the program will accept the variable with that name just like others.

WOW: Faile, lvl 4x Paladin [retired]
HZ: Faile Bashere, lvl 18 [retired]
AO: Failebashere, lvl 28 [retired]
AC2: Faile, lvl 49 [retired]
AC1: Faile Bashere, lvl 126+ [retired]

Build man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Go to Top of Page

ugtheoneear
Bandit Harvester

7 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  01:04:41  Show Profile Send ugtheoneear a Private Message
cool thx i will try that(im a nOob in that sort of stuff [:blink]
Go to Top of Page

ugtheoneear
Bandit Harvester

7 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  10:08:40  Show Profile Send ugtheoneear a Private Message
great got that part working on to the next question :D

salvage seems to do thing diff then craft

material salvaged from old items." MaterialID="64" MaterialName="Steel" Workmanship="132" WorkmanshipDivisor="19" Uses="100" UsesMax="100" Stack="1" StackMax="1" />

it seems to work with the workmanship and the divisor how does turbine calc

132/19 = 6,94???

(yeah dont tell me i really sux at this lol me need to go back to school again)
Go to Top of Page

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  10:46:40  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
yep, sounds about right - is it correct with what you're seeing about the item in game?

Build man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Go to Top of Page

ugtheoneear
Bandit Harvester

7 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  11:27:20  Show Profile Send ugtheoneear a Private Message
yeah seems so i just checked ingame and i had a bagf of 6,95 so ill guess thats it(at least i now understandhow its work so i can manualy add that part)

thx again

greatings
ug the one ear
(or vn_cupido on acvault :D)
Go to Top of Page

Faile Bashere
Flaming Bandit

9272 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2003 :  11:28:29  Show Profile  Send Faile Bashere an AOL message  Send Faile Bashere an ICQ Message  Click to see Faile Bashere's MSN Messenger address  Send Faile Bashere a Yahoo! Message Send Faile Bashere a Private Message
yeah, maybe sometime when I'm bored, I'll add that logic in natively [:)]

Go to Top of Page

Bai
Bandit Harvester

2 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  05:55:11  Show Profile Send Bai a Private Message
Ok looks awesome so far, but how do you add the craft of the salvage to the output?
Go to Top of Page

Bai
Bandit Harvester

2 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  06:43:41  Show Profile Send Bai a Private Message
Nm I think I have it, now you have to do the math yourself right? or is there a way to do that too?

I am loving it so far tyvm :)
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Bandits Reborn © 2000 - 2008 Bandits Reborn Go To Top Of Page
Monitored By AzureWatch